Monday, October 13, 2008

Tell me the 5 best things that happened today!

I was really down today, and as usual when I’m down I went to the powerful intentions forum.

I saw a post called “Tell me the 5 best things that happened today!”. I never respond to those posts, but today I had what I thought was a terrible day. I thought I would get to 5.

I got 9 :o) And I can only think of two bad things that happened today. And I didn’t even realize that! I was crying when writing my list. What is more important than you have a terrible day, and your love says he admires you? That’s what really matters. All the rest we can find a way through.

My love and I live 5 hours by plane apart. I applied for a job to be near him. I wanted to bad that the job worked out, that the job was going to be mine. Didn’t happen. I was crushed. He said he admires me. Isn’t he a doll?

So, here’s my list for today:

1. My love said he loves me
2. My love said he admires me
3. Got an important business contact
4. Got a business proposal
5. My mom called and said she’s doing well, and had a great weekend
6. My father said weekend was like “old times”
7. A former manager complimented me
8. It was a sunny and beautiful day (this time of the year… miracle!!)
9. Got a new and free content for my work newsletter

I’ll do that every day now. Go to bed and list all the great things that happened to me. I think when something bad happens, I tend to see that as my entire day. My love loves me. My mom and dad love me and they had a wonderful weekend, something that didn’t happen for a while. I love my life. Who’s luckier than I am?

No comments: